Who does not like to have finger-licking pizza on the table? Yes, everyone does love to have well-cooked homemade food at home. Especially we all are facing terrible times due to the global pandemic of COVID-19. At this moment, everyone would like to stay home. To make our home time, in fact, our time more amazing, we need to cook at home.
However, we can cook some delicious food with Nuwave bravo air fryer toaster. It could be a wonderful product to cook. So, let us see how it can be handy to save your time, money, and cooking effort.
Best Features & Specifications:
If you are a family lover who likes to spend time with family, look at this first. You will not be disappointed to see its versatile usage. This brand always takes care of the best customer experience for every single product.
With the help adjustable heating system, it produces hot air inside to cook faster. The NuWave Bravo XL or NuWave Bravo 20801 helps to cook with almost 12 different preset options.
Specification of NuWave Bravo Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven 20801:
- LARGE OVEN
- LOW OVEN HEIGHT
- NUMBER OF SLICES -6
- NUMBER OF RACK POSITIONS -4
- PIZZA SIZE -12 in.
- CONVECTION OVEN
- CONTROLS- Dial and pushbutton
- TEMPERATURE RANGE-100-450
- DIGITAL DISPLAY
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD)-11 x 20 x 16
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS HXWXD -6 x 14 x 13
- WARRANTY-3 years
Let us see some features of this amazing oven toaster.
- Keep the color even in all slice of bread
- Perform excellent while toasting for a full batch
- Fully controlled and super easy to use
- Takes no effort to clean it up for both the inside and outside of the tray.
- Perfectly bakes & properly reheat
- Every single part is dishwasher safe
- Superb heat-resistant door to control the temperature
- Cool & Flexible handle to avoid any accidental situation
- Fully safe and secured with no nasty burring
On top of that, the Bravo XL has a convenient detachable crumb tray. Most importantly, it easily catches any sorts of food remainder. The food that falls off and it helps to clean up comfortably.
As we see from most consumers, we have a positive consumer experience. Every part is dishwasher-safe is another feature of this wonderful product.
Also don’t forget to checkout Can You Put Cardboard in The Oven
Pros & Cons of NuWave Bravo
|1. The temperature inside the oven remains perfectly warm for cooking. |
2. It is less likely to get food as over-fried or uncooked.
3. The oven can be used for multiple purposes.
4. The trays and grills are easy to remove.
5. It is very easy to clean as well.
6. Various temperature options are available.
7. Controlling this oven is very easy.
8. You can get used to this device in no time for sure. 9. You will get an operation manual with the box.
10. The product is value for money.
11. There are nice video guidelines available on YouTube.
12. Timing on a digital display makes life easier.
|1. The outer surface gets hot sometimes. |
2. This is an electric oven, not a microwave oven.
Why you should buy NuWave Bravo
- Because you can make air fry, bake, roast, grill, dehydrate, reheat, defrosts, waffles, pizza, and bagel using this amazing oven.
- You can easily manage the temperature along with your need.
- As the product is fantastic, no buck will be wasted.
Power & Temperature:
It has fully customizable settings to maintain all sorts of functions. Apart from that, it makes sure the food is perfectly cooked.
However, you can set the program up to five different cooking stages. Keep in mind; it has a temperature range between 100 °F and 450 °F.
After the usage of millions, we can say that there must have unique qualities of it. The NuWave Bravo XL is built in such a way to keep the hot air inside the oven. It did not let it escape into your cooking space.
It has a super quality heat-resistant door with a flexible handle. It lessens the risk of burning unconsciously. Additionally, it cooks faster with less energy.
Significantly, the NuWave Bravo XL helps save a customer time, money, cooking effort, and finally save your utility bills immensely. There is no doubt; if we compare it with a traditional oven in the market, its faster operation is a safer option.
What You Can do With NuWave Bravo XL
- Air Fry
As mentioned earlier, the thing is simple presets to apply for the best usages of this oven. Anyway, you can operate it manually as well. You can change the time and temperature as per your requirement.
Nevertheless, there is a manageable menu for changing the top or bottom heating options. Additionally, you can set a delay timer and many more available options.
Size & Capacity:
It is spacious with a full cubic foot to cook. More specifically, you can cook a 10-pound chicken so easily. Suppose a 6-pound roast or finger is licking 13-inch pizza for family package size. You can cook comfortably.
- As the outside part becomes hot sometimes, you should be careful while food is in the oven.
- Children need to be kept a safe distance.
- You should take care of the glass part as it is fragile.
- Only the trays and grills are washable. The whole machine must not be soaked in water.
The fan has three different speeds, so even oilier fixings like burgers and steak will not cause smoky. If you are worried about overcooking or even undercooking, please do not worry.
This amazing product comes with an internal probe. Switch it in the meat. It will simply shut off once it gets the required temperature. Presets are amazingly you can get it for a different size as you want.
It is very popular among mass people. Once someone uses NuWave Bravo XL, an expert person highly recommends for all kitchens.